1. Information on this website is published by an enthusiast as a service to the community. The information within the website on the pages is not publish by a doctor or anyone from such profession unless otherwise noted and should not be considered to be medical advise. The content available is merely intended to be informational and to be used as a resource. When confronted with medical issues it is always best practice to find someone who has the particular expertise necessary to provide meaningful advise. This is best accomplished by speaking with someone who specializes in the area most directly called into question by your particular situation.
2. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel. Such information is provided on a blind-basis. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. The information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the providing of such information is upon best receipt of the publisher.
3. Website owner may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Site at any time for any reason, without notice or cost. The Site may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or other reasons.
4. By using this Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the owner(s) and operator(s) from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to, attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that alleges injury, damage or harm in whole or in part arising from the provision by you of information from, or claimed to be from, this Site, or that in any way arises from your use of this Site or information provided by this Site in violation of these terms.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
5. This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, including, but not limited to, articles, memoranda, bulletins, reports, press releases, opinions, text, directories, guides, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Content”), is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the owner(s) or operator(s) or such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site. To seek permission to republish any content please email owner of site.
6. Subject to your full compliance with these terms visitors to this site are authorized to view the Content, make a single copy of it, and print that copy, but only for your own lawful, personal, noncommercial use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained in such Content, and provided that the Content, or any part thereof, is not modified.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
7. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, WEBSITE OWNER(S) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (i) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (ii) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE; OR (iii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
RESPONSES TO ONLINE REQUESTS
8. From time to time, this website may offer to provide information or materials via email or otherwise to interested persons. This website reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE OWNER(S) AND OPERATOR(S). HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE EXCEED $1.
10. Owners of website makes no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
11. This Site may contain links to third-party sites. These links are provided to you only as a convenience. Such linked sites are not under the control of website owner(s) and website owner(s) is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IPWatchdog.com of the site, and the owner(s) and operator(s) shall have no responsibility for information which is referenced by or linked to this Site.
SUBMISSIONS TO AND AFFILIATED SERVERS
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
13. These Terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law.
14. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be finally resolved by arbitration conducted in the English language in Syracuse, New York, U.S.A. under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties shall appoint as sole arbitrator a retired judge who presided in the State of New York. The parties shall bear equally the cost of the arbitration (except that the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with the arbitration in such an amount as may be determined by the arbitrator). All decisions of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding this, application may be made to any court for a judicial acceptance of the award or order of enforcement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, IPWatchdog.com shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief, security, or other equitable remedies from the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York or any other court of competent jurisdiction.
15. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This website may, at their sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing signed by both parties or by a new posting, as described above.